Reading Register Office provides a range of services including:
- Registering births, deaths and marriages
- Providing copy certificates
- Performing marriage and civil partnership ceremonies
- Maintaining family records for research
- Nationality checking and Citizenship ceremonies
Open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 9am to 4:30pm and Wednesday from 9:30 to 4:30pm.
Parking is available at the front and back of the building. There is wheelchair access to the ground floor reception and the ceremony rooms.
Please Note: use postcode RG1 6AF if using a SatNav.
Contact details for this service
Save this page to My Reading
Share this page on social networks