Reading Register Office provides a range of services including:
- Registering births, deaths and marriages
- Providing copy certificates
- Performing marriage and civil partnership ceremonies
- Maintaining family records for research
- Nationality checking and Citizenship ceremonies
Open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 9am to 4.30pm and Wednesday from 9.30 to 4.30pm.
Parking is available at the front and back of the building. There is wheelchair access to the ground floor reception and the ceremony rooms.
Please Note: use postcode RG1 6AF if using a SatNav.
Contact details for this service
Save this page to My Reading
Share this page on social networks