Animal Welfare Licences Register

The law says people/businesses must hold an Animal Welfare Licence from the Council to:

  • Run a cattery or kennels (including day and overnight boarding)
  • Breed puppies
  • Run a horse riding establishment (hire horses/give riding lessons for payment)
  • Run a pet shop or
  • Keep a dangerous wild animal or
  • Run a zoo

See Animal Welfare Licensing for more information.

Pet shops

Pets Corner208 Bath Road, Reading RG30 2HJ0118 943 2974

Dog home boarders

K9 Comforts Large0118 348 0822
Pete's Pet PadLarge0773 956 9936
Kevin Thomas - Buddys Petcare - TilehurstSmall07812 348 778
Jessie's Home Dog BoardingSmall07590 404 532
Barking Mad Dog CareSmall07402 709 412

Dog day care


Dog breeder

Tima LundBlandford Road, Reading


Switch To High Contrast Mode