We will be closed for all non-essential services for the Christmas and New Year period. Find out more on our Christmas information page.

Fire safety advice for residents living in high-rise buildings also see information for Fire Safety in Reading Residential Tower Blocks

How can I organise for my road to be a Play Street?

You will need to send all affected properties - residential and commercial - a notification letter (there is an example of one in the Play Street application pack).

You should complete the pdf icon Play Street application pack [72kb] and send it to us. You need to give us at least six weeks' notice. 

Submitting an application form does not guarantee you will be allowed to close your street. 

Switch To High Contrast Mode