We will be closed for all non-essential services for the Christmas and New Year period. Find out more on our Christmas information page.

Fire safety advice for residents living in high-rise buildings also see information for Fire Safety in Reading Residential Tower Blocks

Can we play music during our Play Street session?

Yes, you won't need to arrange for an entertainment licence as it is a private event for residents. You will need to be considerate about volume and the times the music is played. 

Switch To High Contrast Mode