How do I raise a concern?

Once you are happy that the concern should be raised, you can report the matter to us by calling 0800 043 0699, emailing or by writing to Corporate Investigations Team, Civic Offices, Reading RG1 2LU. 

If you work for the Council, you should normally raise concerns through your immediate line manager or head of service in accordance with the staff whistleblowing policy. 

Your concerns will be treated as strictly private and confidential. 

Switch To High Contrast Mode