The My Reading feature is currently unavailable. This includes bin dates.

How can I take the matter further?

Our whistleblowing policy is intended to provide you with a way in which you can raise concerns within the Council. We hope that you will be satisfied that any matter you raise is considered properly. However, if you are not satisfied by our efforts, and feel it is right to take the matter outside the Council, the following are possible contact points available to you:

  • Your local council member or MP
  • The Local Government Ombudsman
  • The External Auditor
  • Relevant professional bodies or regulatory organisations
  • The Citizens Advice Bureau
  • The police

If you would like to take this matter outside the council, you need to ensure that you do not disclose prohibited confidential information. 

Switch To High Contrast Mode