We will be closed for all non-essential services for the Christmas and New Year period. Find out more on our Christmas information page.

Fire safety advice for residents living in high-rise buildings also see information for Fire Safety in Reading Residential Tower Blocks

Make a complaint or comment


You can complete our online complaint form or our pdf icon printable form [200kb].

Contact a head teacher directly to complain about a school, and use our councillor complaint form if you think one of our councillors has broken the Councillor Code of Conduct.

You can make complaints about specific services:

pdf icon Adult Social Care feedback [164kb]

pdf icon Housing - landlord services complaints [100kb]

pdf icon Children, Education and Early Help Services - feedback [32kb]

pdf icon Getting the Best from Complaints: Social Care Complaints and Representations for Children, Young People and Others [353kb]

If you are not satisfied by our investigation, you can contact the local government ombudsman or contact the housing ombudsman for housing complaints.

Corporate complaints procedure


You can use our online form to pay us a compliment or make a general comment. 

In this area

Switch To Normal Mode