Contact the Council
In person at the Civic Offices
- General Enquires: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm (except public holidays)
- Housing and Council Tax Benefits, Council Tax and Business Rates enquiries: Monday, Tuesday Wednesday and Friday 9am - 5pm and Thurs 9am - 6pm
- The Post Office: Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm and Saturday 9am - 1pm
- 0118 937 3787 for general enquiries Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm (for emergencies outside these hours call 0118 937 3737)
- emergencies outside these hours
- Send your message to 81722 - we will respond Monday - Friday from 8am - 6pm or on the next working day.
Use our Online Form in Related Information above
Send your letter to:
Reading Borough Council
You can also use provide feedback to the Council using Facebook or Twitter - links at the top of the page. Download the document below for our rules on Social Media.
Save this page to My Reading
Share this page on social networks