General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). View our latest privacy notices.‚Äč

Domestic abuse

If you are feel threatened or in danger call 999.

If your situation is not urgent, call the police on 101 or contact the Housing Advice Service on 0118 937 2165. We will assess your situation and help you plan your next steps. This could include:

  • providing emergency accommodation
  • referring to a local agency who could help you


Find domestic abuse support

Switch To Normal Mode