This is the old consultation section please visit www.reading.gov.uk/consultations for all new consultations or consultations closed after 30 August 2016.
Homelessness Strategy Consultation
Consultation is now closed.
At least every five years all local authorities have a duty to review homelessness in their area and publish a strategy that outlines how it intends to tackle and prevent homelessness.
We have drafted our Homelessness Strategy to set out the priorities and plans for the next five years and we would like your views.
We have set the following priorities:
- Priority One - Increase the use and accessibility of the private rented sector
- Priority Two - Prevent homelessness by supporting people to access housing and to sustain their accommodation
- Priority Three - Increase the information and advice available to enable people to make informed decisions about their housing situation
Have Your Say
This consultation closed on 23 March 2016.
If you would like to discuss the draft strategy with someone please contact the Homelessness and Housing Pathways Team on 0118 937 2311.
In this area
- Library Service Review - Phase 1
- Hackney Carriage Vehicle Emissions Consultation
- Your Library Services, Your Say
- Budget Consultation - July 2015
- Your Community Your Cash Projects funded 2015/16
- Statutory Consultation on Cycling in Broad Street
- Homelessness Strategy Consultation
- Anti-Social Behaviour Strategy Consultation
- Local Government (Miscellaneous Provisions Act 1982) Amendment to Street Trading Conditions
- Voluntary Sector funding consultation
- The Heights Primary School Consultation - Site Information
- Christchurch Bridge Tops Public Vote
- Adult Wellbeing Position Statement 2016-17
- Gambling Policy Consultation 2016