We will be closed for all non-essential services for the Christmas and New Year period. Find out more on our Christmas information page.

Fire safety advice for residents living in high-rise buildings also see information for Fire Safety in Reading Residential Tower Blocks

Independent advice about care

We work with My Care My Home to make sure people can access independent information and advice - this includes:

  • Providing information and advice about care and support options
  • Referrals to regulated financial services to help plan funding for care

The advice My Care My Home provides is free to Reading residents. They will always explain any charges for services they refer people to. Call 0800 731 8470 or email info@mycaremyhome.co.uk.

Switch To High Contrast Mode