We will be closed for all non-essential services for the Christmas and New Year period. Find out more on our Christmas information page.

Fire safety advice for residents living in high-rise buildings also see information for Fire Safety in Reading Residential Tower Blocks

Petroleum storage certificate

Check the Gov.uk website to see if you need a certificate. You can apply for a petroleum licence online - you will also need to contact Planning as part of the process. 



A: 275 to 2,500 litres


B: 2,500 to 50,000 litres


C: Over 50,000 litres


You will need to apply for a new certificate if your arrangements change - you must let us know about any changes by submitting a petroleum storage notification of change online 28 days before you make them. 

Switch To High Contrast Mode