Website: This is our new website which we are continuing to develop. If you are unable to find the page you need you can access our old site old.reading.gov.uk.
Winter Watch is run by the Council and a number of local voluntary and health services to make sure you do not suffer from cold in your home during the winter months.
Winter Watch is available to Reading residents who are on a low income and either over 60, have very young children, have a disability or health concerns.
Winter Watch can help you by:
- Carrying out a home energy check
- Giving advice on your bills and energy provider
- Telling you about grants to help you insulate your home
- Carrying out minor repairs to stop draughts
- Lending you a heater or dehumidifier.
You can apply for Winter Watch until 31 March by phoning 0118 937 3747.