Reading's Community Safety Partnership is a partnership between statutory agencies including Reading Borough Council, Thames Valley Police, the Probation Service, Royal Berkshire Fire and Rescue Service and Berkshire West Primary Care Trust.
We aim to make Reading a safer place for those who live work or visit here.
We will do this by:
- discouraging criminal and anti-social behaviour
- reducing the fear of crime and anti-social behaviour
- tackling drug and alcohol related criminality through treatment and enforcement
This section includes:
- the Community Safety Strategy which sets out our targets for the next three years which reflect the local and national priorities
- information and advice on community safety related services
Save this page to My Reading
Share this page on social networks