Residents' Parking Permits
Important Changes from 1 June 2013
Revised charges for the following permits come into effect on 1 June 2013
- Resident second permit charge £75
- Discretionary resident second permit charge £75
- Discretionary Charity/Community Agency permit second and subsequent permit charge £75
- Temporary permit charge £10
Visit the Travel Reading Live website (link below) for information about Reading's permit parking service including:
- Applying for a permit for the first time
- Renewing your permit
- Buying visitor permits (for residents, businesses and discretionary passes)
- What to do if you move home or change vehicles
- Parking zones
Renewing Permits online
Existing permit holders can renew online using the link below:
To RENEW your Residents' or Business permit you will need the PIN code sent to you with your current permit.
You must RENEW your books of Visitor Permits separately - please refer to the letter received with your Visitor Parking Permits.
Reading Borough Council Links
The websites below are administered by Reading Borough Council and provide further information on services.
|parking.reading.gov.uk||Renew your Parking Permit Online
|reading-travelinfo.co.uk||Travel Reading Live: Information about Residents Parking Permits
Save this page to My Reading
Share this page on social networks