Residents' Parking Permits
Important Changes from 1st June 2014
The permit charges for the following permits change from the 1st June 2014:
- Resident second permit charge now £80
- Discretionary resident second permit charge now £80
- Discretionary Charity/Community Agency permit second and subsequent permit charge now £80
- Temporary permit charge now £15
- Visitor Permit Book Charges now £22
- Community Agency/Business Visitor Permit Book Charges now £22
- Discretionary Visitor Permit Book Charges now £22
- Business Permit Charge now £275
- Discretionary Business Charge (Business, Tradesperson, Landlord, Foreign Vehicle) now £330
- Duplicate Fee Charge now £40
Visit the Travel Reading Live website for information about Reading's permit parking including:
- Applying for a permit for the first time
- renewing your parking permit - you will need the PIN code sent to you with your current permit
- Buying visitor permits (for residents, businesses and discretionary passes)
- What to do if you move home or change vehicles
- Parking zones and the streets in each zone
Renew your permit online
If you are an existing Resident or Business permit holder you can Renew your Parking Permit Online.
To renew your books of Visitor Permits you will need the PIN number from the letter sent with your permit. The TR Live website has more details about renewing visitor parking permits.
Reading Borough Council Links
The websites below are administered by Reading Borough Council and provide further information on services.
|parking.reading.gov.uk||Renew your Parking Permit Online
|reading-travelinfo.co.uk||Travel Reading Live: Information about Residents Parking Permits
Did you find this page useful? Please rate below.
Save this page to My Reading
Share this page on social networks