Caravan site licence

You must apply for a licence and have planning permission if you have a caravan site on your land. This includes motor homes, static holiday homes and residential park homes for the purpose of this licence. There are some exceptions when caravans can be sited without a licence, which are described on

Licence detailsCharge
Grant application£714
Variation application£489
Transfer application£328
Annual licence fee – up to 10 units£258
Annual licence fee – up to 30 units£288
Annual licence fee – over 30 units£318
copy of site licence£15