Riverside Park, Mill Green, Caversham, Berkshire RG4 8EX
- Minimum age limit of 30 years for any resident to reside/live on the park.
- Children are not permitted to be permanent residents on the park, although visiting children are welcome.
- The occupier is repsonible for the conduct of visiting children.
- All homes and plots are to be kept in a clean, tidy and well maintained condition.
- All clothes lines must be of a rotary type.
- All rubbish and litter must be contained in the appropriate bins/containers.
- The underneath of homes must be kept clear of all debris and must not be used for storage.
- The occupier is responsible for all electrical and gas installations and all appliances must comply at all times with the institute of electrical engineers and/or other appropriate authorities.
- No commercial enterprise or business activities are to take place on the park.
- No dogs or pets are to be kept on the park except with the park owners permission.
- One parking space is allocated to each home for the parking of one vehicle only.
- Touring caravans are not permitted to be parked on the park.
- No vehicle repairs to be performed on the park.
- No commercial vehicles to be parked on the park.
- All vehicles must be driven with care on the park.
- Musical instruments, radio, televisions and other appliances including motor vehicles must not be used to cause a disturbance or nuilsance to other residents.
- Residents are not permitted to rent or let their home to any other persons.
- Failure to comply with the park rules will incur eviction from the park.