Reading East and West parliamentary election results and Kentwood by-election results

Read our climate emergency declaration

Caravan site licence

You must pdf icon apply for a licence [59kb] and have planning permission if you have a caravan site on your land. This includes motor homes, static holiday homes and residential park homes for the purpose of this licence. There are some exceptions when caravans can be sited without a licence, which are described on

Licence detailsCharge
Grant application or variation£718
Transfer application£468
Annual site inspection - up to five units£175
Annual site inspection - up to 30 units£200
Annual site inspection - over 30 units£250
Copy of site licence£11


Switch To High Contrast Mode