Election of a Police and Crime Commissioner for the Thames Valley Police Area
- An Election is to be held for a Police and Crime Commissioner for the Thames Valley Police Force Area on 6 May 2021.
- Schedule 8 of the Police and Crime Commissioner Elections Order 2012 requires that a candidate’s Election Address must be prepared by the candidate’s election agent in the prescribed form (Form 29).
- The Police Area Returning Officer is required to give notice of the last time for the submission of Election Addresses of candidates to the Police Area Returning Officer.
- The Police Area Returning Officer hereby gives public notice that the deadline for submission to him of Election Addresses is noon on 8 April 2021.
- Any Election Address must be submitted in electronic form unless the Police Area Returning Officer is satisfied that there is good reason for it being submitted in hardcopy form.
Police Area Returning Officer