Skip to main content

Make a complaint or comment


Make a complaint

Contact a head teacher directly to complain about a school, and use our councillor complaint form if you think one of our councillors has broken the Councillor Code of Conduct.

You can make complaints about specific services:

If you are not satisfied by our investigation, you can contact the Local Government Ombudsman or Housing Ombudsman for housing complaints.

Corporate complaints procedure


You can use our online form to pay us a compliment or make a general comment.