Coronavirus (COVID-19) local information and advice:

Advice and how our services are affected

One Reading Community Hub Support

Advice for business


If you are a secure social housing tenant, you could swap your home with another secure tenant using HomeSwapper. All parties need permission from their landlords. 

If you are a Council tenant and find a suitable match, you should let Neighbourhood Services know immediately on 0118 937 2161. We will make various checks before we give permission for the swap - we have to do this within 42 days.

Switch To High Contrast Mode