Issues accessing planning applications: Some customers are experiencing problems accessing our planning applications online. Our IT team are looking into this to provide a solution as soon as possible. Find out how you may be able to resolve this issue on your computer or phone.
The Online Registers allow you to:
- Search for and view details of Planning & Building Control applications
- Submit comments on Planning Applications during the consultation period of the application process.
- Planning and Building Control applications from October 1988
- Associated documents for Planning applications from December 2005
- The service is available from 05:00 Monday to 23:00 Sunday
- The online records are incomplete and must not be used as a substitute for carrying out a formal Land Charges Search
- No responsibility will be taken for any errors or omissions in the Planning & Building Control information provided online
- The information contained on this system does not constitute a formal notification of a Planning or Building Control decision, and any actions taken as a result of information on the site are undertaken entirely at the viewer’s own risk
- Under the Local Government (Access to Information Act 1985) your comments on planning applications will be made available for public inspection.
Conditions of use
Copyright Notice Plans, drawing and material submitted to the Council are protected by the Copyright Acts (Section 47, 1988 Act). You may only use material which is downloaded and/or printed for consultation purposes; to compare current applications with previous schemes and to check whether developments have been completed in accordance with approved plans. Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Building Control Applications