Independent advice about care

We work with Age UK Berkshire and Age UK Reading to make sure people can access independent information and advice – this includes:

  • Providing information and advice about care and support options
  • Referrals to regulated financial services to help plan funding for care

The advice Age UK provides is free to Reading residents. They will always explain any charges for services they refer people to. 


Age UK Berkshire

Telephone 0118 959 4242

Age UK Reading

Telephone 0118 950 2480 (Daytime)

Last updated on 07/09/2023