Designated Premises Supervisor (DPS)

Every premises selling alcohol needs a Premises Licence and named DPS.

Complete a DPS consent form if you want to be the person responsible for a premises which sells alcohol. A Word version of the application form is available here. If you will be submitting this online, please ensure to save it as a PDF before uploading it to the website.

If you wish to change the DPS of a premises you should complete the application to vary DPS.

If you want to be removed as the DPS of a premises you should serve a letter to the Council stating this, along with a copy to the licensee and police. The licensee will have to update the information on the Premises Licence.

Last updated on 08/02/2022