What you can expect from us
We aim to:
- answer telephone calls within one minute (in office hours)
- see you within 15 minutes of arriving in reception
- acknowledge social media messages within ten working days
- resolve your complaint/request with your first contact – if possible
- respond to complaints/requests that need investigation within five working days
We can arrange private meetings if necessary.
If we do not meet these standards you can make a complaint online.
What we expect from you
- tell us about any changes in your circumstances as soon as possible
- treat our staff with dignity and respect
We have developed a persistent complainants policy to deal with people who make unreasonable demands on our services.
Customer Experience Strategy
This strategy sets out our vision to achieve the best possible experience for our customers, whoever they are (residents, businesses, partners or suppliers) and whenever they deal with us.
Customer Experience Strategy 2020 – 2024