Feeling unsafe or at risk

In all cases before you report antisocial behaviour, domestic abuse or a hate crime, first consider the safety of you and other victims. If either of you are in immediate danger, call the police immediately on 999. These can be situations where:

  • A crime is in progress
  • Someone is suspected of a crime nearby
  • There is danger to life
  • Violence is being used or threatened

For non-emergency incidents of antisocial behaviour, you can report this to the police using the non-emergency number 101.

Last updated on 30/05/2024