Street parties

Street parties are a good way to get to know your neighbours and bring together people of all ages.

Small street parties are usually organised by and for the residents of only one or two streets. Larger public gatherings which are advertised and open to anyone, like carnivals, are best left to professional event planners.

You can find more advice on throwing a street party on The Street Party website.

Applications for the summer Street Party season 2024 are now closed and application for 2025 will open in January.

Last updated on 01/05/2024