Private water supplies

You must register with us if water on your private land is from a well, borehole, spring, stream, river, pond or lake. Complete our private water supplies questionnaire and submit it to

The Drinking Water Inspectorate (DWI) require us to submit an annual report of monitoring and risk assessment activities.

Last updated on 15/01/2024