Apply for building control

The building regulation charge for the majority of domestic extensions and alterations are standard charges. Some building work will need to be individually calculated. See our charges page for details.

You should complete our online building regulations application form if you want to apply and pay for full plans, building notice, regularisation or resubmission.

Alternatively you can download a paper copy of the building regulations application form. You can use our online payment system to make payment.