Amending a planning application

Non-material amendments

For making small changes after your application has been approved, you can apply for a non-material amendment.

If we decide that your change is too significant to be considered as non-material, you will need to either:

  • submit an amended planning application
  • submit a variation of condition application

Variation of condition application

For larger scale changes, you will need to apply for a variation of condition. These are usually used to agree changes to the approved plans.

The decision process for variations of conditions is similar to a full planning application and will require consultation.

Last updated on 01/04/2022